PG Department of Commerce and Research Centre
Shereena John is an Assistant Professor in the Post Graduate Department of Commerce since 2013. Her completed her Ph.d in 2022 under M.G University , in the area of Entrepreneurship. Being the Co-ordinator of ED Club, she finds true spirit in motivating and guiding students to be economically independent. Also, she is a good mentor and motivator in life skills. Moreover, her versatile knowledge and corporate experience of 6.5 years in capital market with Geojit Finacial Services Ltd, sharpens her professional skills and competency.
- ED Club Co ordinator
- PTA Executive Member and internal auditor
- OSAX Executive Member
- Spiritual Animator
- Editorial Board Member of Shanlax international journal special issue.
- Joint Coordinator of International Conference Emerging trends in corporate sector. (2017)
- Joint Coordinator of National workshop on GST
- Co-Ordinator of differently abled student’s club
- SSP &WWS Mentor
- Institution Innovation Council (IIC )Co-ordinator and Ambassador recognized by MHRD and AICTE
Institution Innovation Council Ambassador recognized by MHRD and AICTE Publications-
- “Entrepreneurship Development in Ernakulam District through District Industries Centre (DIC)” in “ International Journal of Management and Social Science Research Review” (Volume No:1 Issue No:25, July 2016,)
- Published a paper entitled as “District Industries Centres and its Entrepreneurs Supporting Programmes” in Shanlax International Journal of Commerce (Volume No:5; Special Issue No:2, August 2017, )
- Published a paper entitled as “A study on problems and prospects of Women Entrepreneurs in Ernakulam” in Sustainable Humanosphere (Volume No:16; Issue No:1, ISSN: 1880 – 6503, February 2020,)