Ms. V Sreeja is Assistant Professor in P.G. Department of English and Research Centre, St. Xavier’s College for Women, since 2012. She has served as guest lecturer for a short stint at Sacred Heart College, Thevara and as F.I.P at St. Xavier’s College for Women before joining the college as permanent faculty.
She has an M. A. and M. Phil. in English from University of Hyderabad and her areas of interest include Postmodernism, Gender Studies, Indian English Literature and Poetry.
- Chief Editor of College News Letter
- Co-ordinator of Reader’s- Writer’s Club
- P T A Executive Member
- Sub Editor of the college magazine
- Staff Association Secretary
- Co-ordinator of Value Education
- “Babu English Revisited: A Sociolinguistic Study”. The Journal of English as an International Language, Volume 15, Issue 1, 2020, pp. 135 – 147, ISSN 1718 2298
- “Babu English: Mimicry and Subversion in Language”. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol.24, Issue 2, February 2019, pp.13-17; ISSN 2279-0837