Cell gives the students a fair and proper channel through which their problems can be brought into light. Through this the students develop a feeling of security. Considering that students right now, live in a world of increasing peer and societal pressures, the cell also provides an option to report grievances anonymously, in case a student does not wish to reveal her identity.
Committee Members 2022-2023
1. Prof.Dr. Milon Franz (Principal)- Chair person
2. Ms Bindu Varghese, Assistant Professor, Department of Communicative English 9847754347
3. Dr. Anu Anto, Assistant Professor, Department of Zoology 9446545002
Different methods for registering of Grievances
- Digital feedback is taken from all the students through the computer lab towards the
end of each academic year.
- Suggestion boxes are installed in common areas of all the departments and near the
college office in which the students can drop their suggestions and complaints with or
without revealing their identity.
- Open Your Hearts -an interactive session of the representatives of each class for UG,
PG and Self-Financing stream with the principal are held separately as an initiative
aimed to bring the voices of the students directly in a stress-free situation.
- The College portal has an online Grievance Redressal area for registering their
complaints. Complaints can be filed online at email@example.com or
through the link given in the website on academic and non-academic matters. This is
introduced to enable the students to express their grievances easily without delay.