The OBC Cell was established in the College with the primary aim of empowering the OBC students in the College, and assisting and guiding them in their curricular and co-curricular activities. The Cell has been set up to help students from these communities to become an inevitable part of the mainstream by ensuring their all-round development and contribute considerably for the progress of the society.
- To ensure equality in opportunities for education of OBC students
- To facilitate financial support to students from these communities from governmental agencies and other sources
- To make the OBC students aware of the various scholarship’s schemes of the Central and State Governments
- To provide prompt counseling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event on the College campus
- To ensure that the College follows the reservation policy as laid down by the Government of Kerala
- To provide these students with a grievance redressal mechanism in addition to the regular redressal mechanism.