Research Promotion Council
The Research Promotion Council was constituted in the year 2013 to promote and coordinate all the research activities in the College.
Role of Research Promotion Council
- To create passion among the students and faculty of the college for research and innovation
- To provide a platform for students and faculty members to present their academic findings through paper presentation sessions. RPC also publishes the proceedings of these sessions as ‘Book of Abstracts’
- To encourage students to take up funded projects and participate in Citizen Science Projects
- To have periodic interactions with experts in various fields
- To disseminate information about research project grants
- To assist in uploading abstracts of completed projects to the college website
- The Council also publishes a peer-reviewed biannual interdisciplinary journal- Discourse. It aims to spread information in the field of science and humanities to the members of the academic community through publishing updated high-quality research articles/reviews.
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS