Currently working as an assistant professor on contract at St. Xavier’s College, Aluva from November 2000. Head of the Department of Communicative English and 16 years of teaching experience in English language and literature and has performed various roles in the college.
M.A English Language and Literature from Kerala University (1989)
B.A English Language and Literature from Kerala University (1987)
- ASAP Co ordinator-2013 onwards
- Staff Secretary – 2012-2013
- Chief and Additional Examiner at U.G Level.
- Co-coordinator of Tourism Club.
- Committee member of Grievances and Redresser cell.
- Project guide for UG students.
- Class in charge of Under Graduate students from 2009 onwards.
- Participated in the International Seminar on “Financial Literacy- A Supreme Tool in Accelerating Corporate Social Responsibility in Financial Institutions organized by Post Graduate Department of Commerce and Research on 18th July, 2016.
- Participated in the Additional Skill Acquisition Programme Trainer Workshop- Dept. of Education, Govt. of Kerala (2013 & 2015)
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme in concepts coaching conducted by ICT Academy of Kerala.