Currently a faculty of the department of Communicative English at St. Xaviers college Aluva, a fresher in the field of teaching. I had been in the field of media for the past year. I had been a trainee at Jeevan TV and worked as an RJ at Radio Neythal 107.8 FM, a Community Radio of Alappuzha Diocese. Eager to apply acquired skills and knowledge of Mass Communication and research, to achieve desirable results.
M.A English Language and Literature from IGNOU
M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication from MG University
Certificate Courses completed
- Completed Reuters Newsroom course: Introduction to Digital Journalism
- Completed NPTEL Online course on Effective Writing (Ministry of HRD, Gov. of India)
- Completed diploma in Corporate Management Studies
- Completed course in Computer Fundamentals: Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
- Completed training for English Communication and soft skill developments programme.
- Completed the course on Media for social change
- Editor of College journals and magazines
- Organized several interdepartmental events
- Actively involved in voluntary social development work including palliative care services
- Involved in fact checking, proofreading and editing