English teacher with fourteen years of teaching experience at graduate and post-graduate levels. Research guide of M.G. University, four Research Scholars are pursuing research under her guidance.
- Presently Research Guide of M.G. University, Kottayam.
- Presently Head of the Department of English (From June 2019)
- IQAC Member
- Magazine Editor
- Tourism Club Co-ordinator
- Staff Secretary
- College News Letter Editor
- Students Council Advisor
- NAAC Assistant Co-ordinator
- Research Promotion Council Co-ordinator
- Editorial Board of Discourse
- Presented a paper on “Dhvani and Aesthetic Experience” in the UGC National Seminar on PERSPECTIVES ON INDIAN AND WESTERN AESTHETICS organized by the Department of Culture and Heritage, CUSAT on 16th 17th and 18th March 2006.
- “Surrendering of the Self in Indian Aesthetics” Journal of Sukritindra Oriental Research Institute, Vol 1. No.1 October 2005. (Pages56-63)
- “The Poetry Therapy of Depersonalization and the Unique Self Taste of G.M. Hopkins” Teresian Journal of English Studies, Vol. I. No.1 October 2009. (36-43).
- Presented a paper on “Cultural Implications of Male Child Preference in India” at the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Woman in Culture, Consciousness and Text” at Government College, Tripunithura from 6th to 7th December 2012.
- “Indian Aesthetics and G. M. Hopkins” Discourses, Peer Refereed Bi-annual Interdisciplinary Journal published by St. Xavier’s College for Women, Aluva.Vol.1. No1. March 2013. (Pages 6-8).
- Best Paper Award for “A Brief Review of the UNESCO Project of ITC Competency Framework for Teachers” in NAAC sponsored National Workshop on “Equipping New Era Practitioners: Teaching-Learning and Evaluation” organized by IQAC, St. Teresa’s College Ernakulam on June 20-21, 2013.
- “Intrinsic Unity of Being, Self, and Brahman in Indian Thinking” Journal of Sukritindra Oriental Research Institute, Vol 15. No.1 October 2013. ISSN 2229-3337 Published by Sukritindra Oriental Research Institute(Research Center recognized by the University of Kerala and M.G. University)
- “The Concept of Śāntarasa in Indian Aesthetic” Journal of Sukritindra Oriental Research Institute, Vol 18. No.1 October 2016. (ISSN 2229-3337) Published by Sukritindra Oriental Research Institute(Research Center recognized by the University of Kerala and M.G. University)(Pages-1-10)
- “Spiritual Ecology of Gerard Manley Hopkins” Teresian Journal of English Studies: A Peer-Reviewed International Journal. October 2014. Vol6. No1 ISSN 0975-6302. (Pages126-139)
- “Ecofeminist Consciousness of Indian Cinema-A Study of Cheluvi of Girish Karnard” The English Research Express: A Quarterly Refereed/Peer Reviewed International Journal.4th Volume 14th April-July 2016.ISSN:2347-2642. (Pages 72-77)
Doctor of Philosophy In English Literature from M.G. University, Kottayam in 2012
Masters in English Language and Literature –
Graduated, 2004 St. Teresas’s College, ErnakulamMarks 72% First Class with Third Rank
Bachelors in English Language and Literature-
Graduated, 2001 St. Teresas’s College, Ernakulam Marks 83% First Class with Third Rank
Received two State Awards for the College Tourism Club during the tenure as Club Co-ordinator
- Edited and Published the UGC National Seminar Proceeding “Literature and Environment: Deep Ecological Perspective” with ISBN No 978-93-5137-892-1