Dr. Liss Marie Das is Assistant Professor in P.G. Department of English and Research Centre, St. Xavier’s College for Women from 19th October 2011. She has had a brief stint in Central University of Kerala as Lecturer in English – (Contract basis) for 3 months in 2009. Her research interests are Women Writing, Literary Theory and Postcolonial Studies. She is a recognized Research Guide of M.G. University,
Kottayam and currently guides four scholars.
- Research Committee Member
- Research Promotion Council Member -Arts
- RUSA Research Network Group Representative
- IIC Member
- College Magazine Chief Editor
- Placement Officer
- Discourse Editorial Board Member
- Certified Master Trainer of Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP), Department of Education, Government of Kerala.
- Resource Person for Orientation Programmes at UGC-HRDC, Calicut University.
- Delivered e-content on Multimedia as presenter at Educational Multi-Media Research Centre of Calicut University
- Topped NPTEL-SWAYAM Course in Postcolonialism scoring 100%
- “Towards a New Literary and Cultural Paradigm: Saman in Indonesian Writing” in IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) Vol:20, Issue No:4, (Apr.2015) e-ISSN:2279-0845, p-ISSN: 2279-0845, PP:20-25
- “Resisting Subalternity: An Analysis of Sangati and Alahayude Penmakkal”in DISCOURSE: Vol: 2, Issue 2: September 2014,PP: 30-34 ISSN: 2321-0214
- “Contesting Patriarchy: Djenar Maesa Ayu’s They Say I’m A Monkey” in ‘The English Research Express’ A Peer Reviewed (Refereed) International Journal Vol:2 , Issue no:7 (July-September 2014) PP 132-145. ISSN: 2321-1164 (Online); 2347-2642 (Print).