Dr.Raji Mohan is an assistant professor in the PG Department of Commerce and Research Centre at St. Xavier’s College for Women, Aluva where she has been working here from the year 2017. She has also served in Christ Deemed University, Bengaluru (Junior Lecturer), Bharata Mata College(Self) and Government College Tripunithura (FDP) before joining here. She has coordinated many national and international seminars and workshops. A Ph.D holder from M.G University in 2015 , She has also completed MBA in finance in 2022.
- Member- IQAC 2017-2018,2018-2019
- Nodel officer for MEDISEP
- Member Research Promotion Council, 2017-2018,.
- Member editor of college journal Discourse 2017-2018.
- PTA Executive Committee Member ( internal auditor) 2018-2019,2021- 2022,2022-2023.
- Co-ordinator of Anti narcotics cell 2018-2019,.
- Coordinator of prevention of sexual harassment cell, 2019-2020.
- RUSA purchase committee member.
- Union advisor 2019-2020
- WWS mentor 2018-2019,2019-2020.
- Anti narcotics cell coordinator 2020-2021,22-23.
- Coordinator-Commerce and Economics for internshala.
- Commerce Association coordinator 2017—2018 and 2020-2021.
- B.Voc course coordinator 2019-2021.
- HOD 2022-2023 onwards.
- Add On coordinator ACCA and CMA.
- Uniform incharge
- IIC member( entrepreneurship training programme ) 2021-2022.
- Anti-sexual harassment cell joint coordinator 2019-2020
- B.Voc nodal officer 2020-2022.
- Completed MBA in Finance from Bharathiar University
- Coursera Courses 4 NPTELcourses Completed.
● Research Guide of M.G University ,Kottayam.
● Resource Person – SWAYAM MOOC , Christ College, Irinjalakkuda
● Question paper setter and External examiner for various autonomous colleges.
22 Publications in total including publication in scopus indexed journal, international journals,UGC care list journals, Peer reviewed national journals, conference proceedings and chapter in book.