Ms.Lidia Durom, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Commerce at St.Xavier’s College for Women, Aluva, where she has been working since 2017. She has a work experience of 9 years and has published articles in reputed Refereed peer review journals. Her areas of interest in research include Finance and Marketing.
- NET Coaching 2017-18
- Bank Coaching 2017-18
- Add- on course Tally 2017-18
- NSS(June 2018-September 2018)
- Anti-sexual harassment cell 2019-20
- ISO committee 2018-
- PTA Committee 2020-21
- Union Adviser 2020-21
- Anti-ragging cell 2020-21
- M.Voc Co-ordinator
- Internal Auditor of ISO
- PRIMAX FOUNDATION- Bangalore, Karnataka. (Register under the Karnataka Societies Reg. Act
1960) Reg. No. JNR-S211-2015-16, International Journal of Scientific Research and Review (ISSN-
2279-543X; UGC Listed Number 64650; Impact Factor is 6.1) Paper Title – A Study on stress
management among IT Employees in Kerala
- KAAV PUBLICATIONS – International journal for economics commerce and business studies Apr –
Jun 2018 | Volume: 5 | Issue: 2 | Article No: 56 | ISSN: 2348 – 4969 Impact Factor – 8.99, Paper Title
– Effectiveness Of Training And Development Programmes Of IT Companies
- PRIMAX INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL () –ISSN : 2345-1564, Special Edition, Impact Factor – 3.75,
Paper Title – A study on usage pattern of Debit and Credit Cards.
- SAJMS – South Asian Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies – ISSN : 2349-7858, SJIF – 2.246, Vol 3,
Issue 6 Paper Name – a study on relationship between risk factors and investment with reference
to corporate securities.
- IJIFR – International Journal of Informative & Futuristic Research – An open access, indexed, High
impact Factor(5.081) and refereed International Journal of Innovative Research – Vol 4 Issue 2
October 2016 , ISSN : 2347-1697, 38 th Edition Paper Name- Online shopping habits among college students in Ernakulam District.
- COGNIZANCE – A Research Journal of Commerce & Management – Vol 1 No.10 ISSN : 2349-2813
- POSEIDON – Journal of Commerce & Management & Social Science – Vol 3 No.1 June 2014- ISSN :
2319-6238 – Peer Refereed Bi- annual Research Journal
Paper Name – Fast moving consumer goods in India – A case study.